The HMT Advantage allows our service to meet and exceed your expectations.
Learn more below about how we set our services apart from other facilities.
Turn Key Services
We can handle every aspect of you project, from the drawing board to installation.
HMT works around the clock to make sure your project is delivered on time and on budget.
All Project Sizes
No project is too small or too large for our state of the art facility.
Let our experienced engineers and industry experts provide you with quality service.
Full Turn Key Services
HMT can take your press repair from start to finish. Our turn-key press service can be done both in our state of the art plant and on-site. We specialize in any press type including hydraulic and mechanical.
- Repair or make new parts up to 50 tons.
- Reverse engineering for parts that may not have current schematics.
- Inspections of current machines by experienced technicians.
Machine & Tool
Specializing in chemical, steel, and power plants
At HMT we can handle any type of machine and tool service including new parts, repairing old parts, and reverse engineering of custom parts. We specialize in providing expert service to chemical, stamping facilities, and power plants.
- Fast turn-around offered by our 24 hour facility.
- We can service large scale projects and parts up to 50 tons.
Need speciality parts fast? HMT can provide you with short-run production for various items. We can machine all of your nozzles, punch dies, bolts, shafts, and many other CNC speciality items.
- We can engineer and quickly produce the parts you need.
- We offer competitive pricing and free estimates for these services.
Design, Repair, and Manufacturing
HMT can design, manufacture, and repair your next die project. We can also provide sample parts with your order and service your die with our sharping and maintenance services.
Expanders & Shrinkers
We are a full service provider
CEMCO Technologies is a division of HMT and provides industry leading design, repair, and manufacturing of expanders and shrinkers. We also handle unwind / rewind stands and coil handling systems.
- Accurately and consistently form and size metal shapes without machining.
- Save power, material, and time.
- No heat, shock, noise, pollution, or chips.